Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome

I decided to do a blog to keep up with this fitness program, Couch 2 5k, I started today. Its basically a 9 week program that trains you to run a 5k starting from the fitness level of the proverbial "couch potato". That would be me. You can Google it if you want the week by week schedule. That's how I found it. I'm not here to promote any type of program or diet, I'm just here to try and keep myself motivated and on track. I want to finish this program and run a 5k for charity at the end of this. Wow! That's an undertaking! So that's the main reason I started the blog. To share my experiences with, my success, my failures, and to keep myself accountable to finish what I have started.

I then decided that I would probably like blogging, because I like talking and writing is almost like talking, right? Well at least now I'm "talking" to a computer and not to myself. Its a step up. I'll take it. So this blog will also be about normal, every day things. Mainly Carson, (just because he is the cutest thing ever! ) random thoughts and tangents, and just daily funtivities that we get ourselves into. I'll maybe throw some recipes on here if I find a good one, as well!

Hope you stick around!

No comments:

Post a Comment